Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On into February!

Hello to absolutely nobody!!!! Anywho, I've been having a great time lately! I hope you have too, no matter what state the world is around you. Some new news (ha... redundancy)... My friend Brian and his wife had their first child, his name is Erik!
 Congratulations to them! My son had his Tonsils & Adenoids removed recently. He is recovering fine and doing very well. My wife is still working with a trainer on her fitness conditioning. She also has started practicing yoga on pretty much a daily basis... I started taking classes with a personal yoga instructor and I could not be happier! My mind is being opened up to more and more things within the practice of yoga, I find it creeping into other aspects of my life more and more everyday. I also have started climbing specific period training in preparation for the oncoming season. I feel myself getting stronger and stronger everyday!! Also to boost my training and motivation I entered a bouldering contest in Louisville... So I have a good amount on my plate but love the challenge. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment